What you will need:
- Barilla Vegetable Penne Pasta
- Carmagnola Marinara Sauce
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Packs of In-N-Out Thousand Island Dressing
How you make it:
- Pour out the contents of the box into a pot and submerge the pasta with water. Add a pinch of salt to the water.
- Leave on high on the stove for a few (5-7) minutes and check to see if the pasta has softened enough.
- While the pasta is boiling, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Slice the onions, mushrooms, tomatoes (and any other vegetables you want to add).
- Saute them all in a pan until the onions start to look translucent.
- Now add the Carmagnola Marinara Sauce (or any other pasta sauce will do just as well).
- Add two packets of the Thousand-Island Dressing that you get from In-N-Out.
- Stir until everything on the pan is mixed well and hot.
- Use a sieve to pour out the boiled and cooled pasta.
- Add the boiled pasta to the sauce pan and mix well.