What you will need:
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk chocolate chips, depends on your preference)
- Fresh strawberries, as many as needed
- Wax Paper
How you make it:
- Take a handful of chocolate chips and put them into a small bowl or cup.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and take it out and stir.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds if consistency is too thick to stir.
- Once all the chips have melted, you have the chocolate part of this recipe!
- Wash and make sure to thoroughly dry all your strawberries.
- Start dipping the strawberries into the melted chocolate and lay them down on the wax paper.
- Once you’ve filled the wax paper sheet with chocolate-dipped strawberries, place in refrigerator.
- Take them out after about 20 minutes. If you leave them in there any longer, the chocolate will start drying up and won’t have that slick chocolate look.
Refrain from putting these back in the fridge, because if you do, they start having weird effects like the water from the strawberries start leaking out. Or more dryness in the chocolate.