What you will need:
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 can of black beans
- 1/2 can of corn
- Sliced Onions
- La Vic’s Orange Sauce
- Torta bread
How you make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the halves with a spoon into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado halves until they are soft and pasty.
- Add salt, and pepper as needed and mix.
- Spread this mix across toasted (or untoasted based on your preference) torta bread.
- Squeeze the La Vics sauce on top of the mix
- Add the corn, black beans, and onions. Add more sauce if needed.
- You may add bell peppers too and any other veggies you would like to add in the torta, but it would change the “Mexican” part of it.
- Add bell peppers
- My family said they could do without corn, but the sweet and spicy combination is just what I like!