- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 can of black beans
- 1/2 can of corn
- Lemon Juice
- Multi-grain crackers
How you make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the halves with a spoon into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado halves until they are soft and pasty.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper as needed and mix.
- Rinse out the corn and black beans and add them to to the avocado mix.
- You may add more ingredients like chopped red onions, bell peppers, or tomatoes to make it more colorful. This is all I had at home and I wanted to make a healthy snack so this is what finalized.
- Decorate the bowl with the multi-grain crackers (or the crackers/chips of your choice). And serve!
I kind of improvised on this recipe, and you should too!