What you will need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- Butter or Oil
- Other dry spices
How you make it:
- Butter up a pan.
- Cut a circle or any other shape of your choice in the bread slices.
- Butter up both sides of the bread and also the insides of the cut part.
- Toast a slice on the pan until golden brown and flip it over.
- Break an egg into the hole on the slide of bread.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and whatever else you would like in your eggs on it.
- Cook on low and wait until the egg white and yolk take a jello-like texture, OR if you don’t care how it looks, cook on high temperature and flip it over. Your eggs will still be runny either way!
- Let it cook for a about a minute or two and voila! You have made an egg in a basket.
- Repeat the procedure with another slice if you would like!
- It’s easy enough, and very quick! Not many suggestions to make.