So I have decided to make this a blog of my creative output. I am going to publish what I have so far, and I am going to start with my cookery! Everything I post on here is most likely something I have made for the first time so I will be making suggestions after the recipe.
What you will need:
- 2.25 cup all purpose flour
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon backing soda
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
How you make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350* F (you can do this later too)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together (Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, and Sugar)
- Add Butter and Eggs to it and mix well
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract (not too much, but as needed)
- Mix again and scoop out some of the mix and star laying it down on the tray, and make sure to space them out and leave a good amount of room, since they will spread as they bake.
- Put them in the oven and let them bake for 8-10 minutes.
Post-Baking Suggestions: I did not stick to the recipe and used three eggs instead of two because I thought the eggs I was using were kind of small. If you want your cookies to be really cakey, do this. If not, I would stick with just the two eggs, despite the size.